We have taken steps to tighten up the process of assigning a password to a new user account by having the user activate the account on their end to complete the account creation process.
- To create a new user and start the new password process, click on the “System Admin” tab
- Then select the “Users” menu option on the left-hand side
3. Click on the "create new user" button
4. Fill in the required fields like UserID, First Name, Last Name, and Start Date.
5. Click on the “add user” button on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
6. User will receive an email to activate / confirm account. Click the activate link.
7. Finally, the Activate Account screen will appear in there and the user is prompted to enter their password.
The confirmation popup will inform the user that the account is activated. Click on the “continue to login” to take you to the login screen.