Header level custom fields allow an auditor to obtain additional information from the expense management system and brings this information into AppZen so auditors can have a better understanding when investigating spend.
Our default out of the box reports display multiple rows of the same Expense Report in order to display the risk associated with each model and it was a tedious experience for some auditors, therefore, we created a summary report that focuses on the header-level, along with reporting on custom fields that may have been configured.
Here are the columns listed on this report:
- Expense Report Number - Report number outlined on the expense report
- Report Submission Date - Date of the expense report submission
- Expense Purpose - Reason for an expense being submitted
- User ID - User ID of the employee
- Total Reimbursement Amount - Total amount of money reimbursed back to the employee
- Reimbursement Currency - The currency the amount was reimbursed in
- Report Risk Score - What AppZen flagged either Low, Medium or High
- Audit Status Snapshot - AppZen’s audit status
- Organization Name - Name of Organization expense report belongs to
- Policy Name - Name of policy
- Custom Field 1 - The name of the custom field 1 associated with the field in the Expense Management System
- Custom Field 2 - The name of the custom field 2 associated with the field in the Expense Management System
- Custom Field 3 - The name of the custom field 3 associated with the field in the Expense Management System
To enable the report go into the “Reports” “Enable Reports” and turn on the Expense Report Header Level Summary Report.
Once you enable the report, go into “Generate Reports” and select the Expense Report Header Level Summary Report.
Click the Go button to proceed to the next screen. In regards to search criteria, you can pick the date range, organization, policies, and risk score.
Role required to access this report: Auditor